We respect you and your privacy. That is why we want to be transparent and straightforward. On this page, you can read more about how we collect, use and share information about you in order to run our business.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you when you provide it to us and when you use our Services.
- Information you provide us through emailing us when inquiring about our Services and when booking us Services, such as first name, last name, email address, home address, unique personal identification number. You might also provide payment information, such as your bank account number. We do not hold or store information related to your payments, we only receive confirmation from our bank that payment has been processed.
- The emails and other communications that you send us on our email address.
- Information from your use of our website and Services. This includes: anonymized IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our website, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter).
- We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in two ways.
You provide some of it directly, such as emailing us about our Services and when booking our Services. When you email us you provide us with your email address, that we use to email you our offer. If you decide to book our Services we ask you to provide us with your first name, last name, unique personal identification number, home address and any other information regarding the booking of our Services(for example – birth certificate, no impediment of marriage certificate…). We ask you to provide us with the information above for contractual reasons. We’ll let you know when information is required, and the consequences of failing to provide it. If you do not provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to use or book our Services.
We record some of it automatically when you use our website. When you use our website, we collect information about your activity and interaction with the website, such as your anonymized IP address (es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we obtain about you for:
- Being able to respond to your inquiries, providing you with our offer about our Services and providing your our Services,
- You being able to book our Services because some personal information is needed for contractual or legal reasons,
- Communication with you, by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Analysing and learning about how our website is being accessed and used so we can evaluate and improve our Services. We usually do this based on anonymous information which does not focus on you individually.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Services.
- Complying with law. Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us, unless the email correspondence is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
- You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- We need your personal information to provide you with our Services requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. In other words, so we can perform our contract with you or take steps at your request before entering into one. For example, we need your email address so we can email you our offer for our Services and we need further data so we can enter into a contract with you for booking our Services.
- We have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in the following cases – To anonymize and subsequently use anonymized information.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests or prevent fraud or abuse of our company or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we’re involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
We use the following services to collect your information:
Google Analytics – We use analytics on our site to collect data to provide us with statistics about our site. We collect non-sensitive information about you, all sensitive information has been anonymized including IP addresses (IP addresses have their last byte anonymized).
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information by contacting us at email@example.com to request the required changes. You can exercise your other rights by contacting us at the same email address.
We also will retain personal information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
While no service is completely secure, we maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as using firewalls to protect against intruders and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice, the period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter, whether the personal information has been aggregated or pseudonym zed, and other relevant criteria.
In accordance with GDRP law, you have the right to be aware of the lawfulness how your personal data is being processed. You have the right to:
- The right to access the information we have about you,
- The right to rectification in case the data we have is not right,
- The right to erasure and right to be forgotten,
- The right to restriction or processing,
- The right to be informed,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object.
A copy of the data we have about you will be provided free of charge. However, we might charge a reasonable fee when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to provide the requested information within 48 hours from the request, however, please know we have 1 month to provide you with the information.