Looking for a wedding abroad destination? Bellow you can find 10 good reasons why Slovenia is the right choice.
1. IT’S BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY WHICH COMBINES DIVERSE LANDSCAPES ON RATHER SMALL AREA.
Slovenia lies in the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean and the Pannonian Plain meets the Karst. You can have one eye on the sea, then look in the other direction and be surrounded by high mountains.
2. IT LIES IN THE HEART OF EUROPE AND IT IS EASY TO REACH.
Slovenia is a nation state in southern Central Europe, at the crossroads of Europe’s main cultural and trade routes. It borders Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast, and Hungary to the northeast. Its one and only national airport boasts good connections with most other European airports. It can also be easily reached by highways from all its neighbouring countries.
3. IT OFFERS COUNTLESS LOCATIONS AND WEDDING POSSIBILITIES.
Maybe you have always dreamed of getting married like Cinderella or Snow white in a fairy tale castle in the middle of the countryside. Or say your vows in the middle of green meadows, or become a wife to your prince when all the landscape will be covered with pure white snow, etc. It doesn’t matter what your dreams are, they can come true in this lovely small country.
4. IT WILL PAMPER YOU WITH TASTY FOOD AND EXCELLENT WINES.
As you enjoy Slovenian food and wine, the circumstances that produced the Slovenian proverb that love comes through the stomach will become clear.
5. BECAUSE OF ITS LOCATION, CLIMATE IS VERY FAVOURABLE. YOU CAN ENJOY THE BEST OF ALL 4 SEASONS.
Slovenia’s climate can be described as a typical European continental mix of warm, dry summers and fairly cold winters, with Mediterranean-influenced weather in the coastal area and the lowlands in the south.
6. PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE AND MOST OF THEM UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK AT LEAST ONE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES.
Slovenia is a small country with only 2 million people. Perhaps that’s the reason why visitors don’t expect their own language to be understood by Slovenians. However, when you go to the shops, restaurants or are simply in the street, it’s normal that the local people will start to talk to you in English or in any other European language, when they realize that you are not Slovenian.
7. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON VERY HIGH LEVEL, BUT THE PRICE REMAINS REASONABLE.
Life in Slovenia is not expensive for people who come from abroad. Prices are very acceptable, even though the services are provided at a high level. That’s because services are becoming a more and more important part of Slovenian income. Slovenians have realized that it is only with good services that guests will keep coming back again and again.
8. BECAUSE IT IS STILL QUITE UNKNOWN COUNTRY YOU CAN FIND MANY AMAZING, QUIET PLACES.
In Slovenia, you can still find many undiscovered places, hidden from view, which will take your breath away.
9. IF YOU GET MARRIED IN SLOVENIA YOU’LL GET A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WHICH IS LEGAL IN MOST OTHER COUNTRIES.
If you get married in Slovenia, your marriage will be legal in most countries. You don’t need to remarry in your home country.
10. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST. IT’S THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WHICH HAS THE WORD LOVE IN ITS NAME.
It may sound a little too sweet, but it’s true! And for people who feel at least a tiny bit romantic that can be very cute.